Time Sync family.
Overall Privacy Statement
Time Sync takes your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Web site that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated by
Time Sync, its partner or affiliate.
1. What Personally Identifiable Information Does Time Sync Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
Time Sync collects personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you
register with one of our member-based client organizations, when you register on one of our sites, when you subscribe for
an e-mail reminder service or newsletter, when you use certain products or services, such as our
ScheduleAlert service, and when you visit our pages. Several of the services that we offer on our sites, such as
scheduling services and message boards, may require registration as a condition of use. Once you register with one of our
Time Sync sites you are no longer anonymous to us. Time Sync may also receive information about you from
one of our scheduling clients, to enable your use of their scheduled resources, and we add it to the information you have provided to us.
2. What Anonymous Information Does Time Sync Collect?
Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most
Time Sync sites, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. In addition, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected by selecting certain options on your browser.
Use of our automatic log in feature also requires cookies to store your user
number and password on your computer.
Time Sync automatically receives and records information from our servers and from your browser including your IP address, the time, and information about the page you requested.
We use tracking technologies in a variety of ways, including:
- keeping count of return visits to our site or partners' sites
- accumulating and report anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web site usage
- determining which features users like best
On a limited basis, we may use a third-party advertiser. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to advertisers as part of
our relationship. Use of their tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
3. How Does Time Sync Use The Information?
Time Sync uses the information we gather for five general purposes:
4. How Does Time Sync Share The Information?
- to identify your reservation of a resource, to control access to resource scheduling and to contact you about your resource use.
- to allow the management of our scheduling clients to contact you and manage your use of their resources and related information.
- to enhance the user experience in our network of sites. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to participate in
polls and message boards.
- to send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
Personally Identifiable Information
Time Sync does not sell or rent your personally identifiable information.
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other
companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information
- we make your information available to our member-based organizations, such as Fixed Base Operators and flying
and boating clubs. They often post membership listing as part of their use of our services.
This information is routinely made available to other members of the same
organization. Your information is not shared outside of your member organization. Please contact your membership organization regarding their privacy policies.
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or we believe that your actions violate applicable laws,
or threaten the rights, property or safety of Time Sync, our users, or others
Time Sync may aggregate personally identifiable information and discloses such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for
business development purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
We are always seeking to improve our network of Web sites and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may buy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
5. How Can I Update My Personally Identifiable Information?
You can correct or change the information collected for any site. The instructions for doing this can be found in our
user area. Users may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems or who have questions about how our services work can contact us using the e-mail address at the bottom of this page.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected in this document. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our sites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement.
7. Privacy of Children
Our network of sites is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our network of sites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
Questions regarding this privacy statement, or regarding any other aspects of our network of Web sites, should be sent via e-mail to or to our corporate offices at
112 North Curry St. Suite 100, Carson City, NV 89703. We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly to every one.
E-mail contacts for questions
Updated January 1, 2017